SHOP WILL BE CLOSED NEXT WEDNESDAY MARCH 10 FOR 1 DAY
THERE IS LIMITED INSIDE ACCESS AT THIS TIME
THE BACKLOG IS 10 WEEKS - US MAIL SHIPPING BACKLOG HAS AFFECTED TURNOVER
PLEASE WEAR A MASK
PREPAID PICKUPS ONLY
PRE ARRANGED DROPOFFS ONLY
When you arrive for a pickup or dropoff, please follow the instructions on the door.
ince many of my customers as well as those working in this building are in the Covid-19 high risk age group I am publishing these new procedures for dropoffs and pickups for the safety of everyone.
- Open status of the shop will be updated on this website daily.
- Depending on trending CDC data as well as NC DHHS recommendations, open days will vary.
- Open status will also be on voicemail.
- Please email ahead of dropoff with your name, phone, item, and a description of the problem.
- CHECK THIS WEBSITE TO MAKE SURE WE ARE OPEN. This may vary day by day.
- when arriving, please ring doorbell and I will accept repair at the door.
- PLEASE CHECK THIS WEBSITE TO MAKE SURE WE ARE OPEN
- PLease prepay the invoice that has been emailed to you (if you don’t have one please email or call)
- when arriving, please ring doorbell and I will drop your repair outside.
If you are picking up, and you did not get a prepayable invoice, mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 919-341-4278 to have one sent to you. We are NOT accepting cash or in person payments.
If you are dropping off, please make sure we have all the information for your ticket before arriving. You can mail email@example.com or call 919-341-4278 to supply this information. If you have been told you are on the "waiting list" then we already have this information.